Random Posepack by Ella Lutz



Hiii people of internet how are you doing!? Well, I knoOow that i was not very active because of school..well its exam season...But, yeah, I'm here now and I'm bringing you my first posepack ever! I  have worked hard on it and I can say that am quite proud. In posepack are included 7 poses, pose list compatible ,and yeah, i think the title say it all!











Because on some photos her legs looks so weird (it's because dress, haha), here is picture in underwear!

If there's anything you see in these pictures you want in your game (e.g. clothes or hair) just comment and I'll try to find it for you.

See ya soon and

ENJOOOOY




Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

2 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.