Lehandra Swift by Sonia Mihajlovic *BASE_USABLE*


Hi everyone, I decided to use my rl last name as my creator name so now I am Sonia Mihajlovic (I was Alexandra Stan before). This was my 300th follower gift on tumblr.What I bring you today is this wonderful young lady, her name is Lehandra Swift. You can use her as a model for your creations just give credits to this blog in particularly. She is really different from any sims I have evr made and I am in love with her face.



Information:

CC Type: Sim

Creator: Sonia Mihajlovic (Alexandra Stan)

Age: 18

Profession: Model

Story: Lehandra Swift is just another girl who has a normal life. She is adored by her friends for her lovely personality, fashion addicted in every way, she loves to watch movies too. :3 ♥




▬Sonia Mihajlovic

▐▬▬▬▬CC Used on the picture▬▬▬▬▐
▐ Eyebrows by Pralinesims                
▐ Contact Lenses by S Club Privee
▐ Skin by Aphroditeisimmoral
▐ Lipstick by INS3
▐ Clothes by You Have Nice Face


Thanks to all cc creators. :)
Do not copy, nor reupload. For any permissions you need contact us through email. :)

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? Alexandra Stan? Why would you use a singer's name? o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my name in sims 3 facebook community and I have been using it for quite some time, about a year on there I am just changing my name to Sonia... Why would I? Because I adore her, isn't that kind of obvious? o.O

      Delete
    2. Oh, cool. I didn't mean to sound rude, but many people assume that she's not that important and I thought you used her name because of that, so not everyone would figure it out.

      Btw, your sim is great.

      Delete
    3. Don't worry I didn't take it in a bad way, glad that I explained why I use that name. :3 ^^ and Thank you

      Delete

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.