Clarissa Dumps by Tia

Hello simmers!
Sorry for not sharing sims and poses.I haved some problems in real life.Now all is fixed .It was soo hard to be without community,Alexandra,The Sims 3 and Sirenity Sims.Now I'm back and I hope you will like my new sim Clarissa.I stepped out from realistic for one time.




Information:

Name: Clarissa Dumps

Age: 21

Story: Clarissa is typical popular girl.In High-school she was very popular.Everyone was want to be her friend.
After some time she lost all friends and she was alone.Than she decided to start with modeling.She find new friends and she is again popular.Start game with her and decide about her fate . :)


                                      
(mirror link - if you need send a message to our e-mail)


▬ Tia Emeralds

▐▬▬▬▬CC Used on the picture▬▬▬▬▐

All CC on her I get from other sims so I really don't know where CC is from.I only know for lipstick and eyebrows.
If you know where is something from,comment post and I will update it. :)

▐ Lipstick by Ines' Little Place
▐ Eyebrows by Sage

For a gift because I was unactive on page you can use like a  base for your other sims. Don't claim as your own. For any permissions you need contact us through email. :)
                            P.S.
If links are broken , contact us on e-mail or in comment. 






Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

2 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.