Yuki Li by Alexandra Stan

 Oh hii, who is it again?!. Alexandra xD. So I made this sim week ago but the reason why I didn't post it immediately is because I was working on a new look for the blog. I hope you like it. What I am bringing you  today is my first manga sim. She isn't completely perfect but for my first try I would say I am pleased. Maybe her lips are a bit too wide but oh well, I still like her and I hope you do too.






Information:

Creator: Alexandra Stan

CC Type: Sim

Story: Yuki Li is a manga character. She is young and wild, her mood changes with the speed of light. Probably she is one of those characters who are always seeking for their selves, trying to be funny at every moment, just having fun every moment of her life is what makes her feel beautiful.



 ▬ Alexandra Stan

▐▬▬▬▬CC Used on the picture▬▬▬▬▐
▐ Eyebrows by Sage                
▐ Contact Lenses by Pralinesims
▐ Skin by S-Club Privee
▐ Lipstick by Pralinesims
▐ Clothes by Orangesim

Thanks to all cc creators. :)
Do not copy, use as a base for your other sims or claim as your own. For any permissions you need contact us through email. :)

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.