Fashion Poses By Amelie

Hi guys!
I'm here with my first post, so excited. It's some poses. I called them fashion poses, there are six in the pack :) I hope you like them! I'm still pretty new at pose making, so they are not super good. The model I used was Nadia Filmore, from Platinum Models an agency on facebook.







Pose 2



Pose 3 



Pose 4



Pose 5



Pose 6




CC used on pictures:
Hair: Cazy
Dress: Orangesim
Necklace: Natlis
Genetic Features: Ask Doutzen Del Sarto (Nadia's Creator)

Does Support Poselist 

Codes:
Pose 1: a_fashion_1
Pose 2: a_fashion_2
Pose 3: a_fashion_3
Pose 4: a_fashion_4
Pose 5: a_fashion_5
Pose 6: a_fashion_6

HOW TO INSTALL:

You need to put packages to the:
The Sims 3>Mods>Packages    


                                                                     


If your having any problems with the poses, other people might be having them too :) So just tell me and I'll try my best to fix it :D

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.