Sims 3 Graphics Editing/Speed-up Video by Alexandra Stan *VIDEO*


Hello simmers, I am finally uploading this video. This isn't a tutorial so don't ask me why there aren't any steps explained, this is just a speed-up video on how do I edit my own pictures. You will see that I used only two shading layers but that's because I didn't want to overreact with them, sometimes I make up to 30 layers depending on what I want to achieve. 







Here are some examples:

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
 http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6140/snewpp2.png
 BEFORE
 AFTER

Hope I helped a bit, I am working on a tutorial where I will show everything in steps.

▬Alexandra Stan

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.