Gem Eyeliner

Not Gema, no.


Hey!

How's everyone this friday? I, by myself, enjoy the rest of the day at home, 'cause I have a job. And, no, by job I don't mean helping rude Anons to download my files. I downgraded to MediaFire again; less money for me, but easier downloading for you :P

I hope you all enjoy this eyeliner :D




This one comes in 8 colors and is a standalone Item in CAS.


(missed blogging with huge letters.. lol.)

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They looks great on her <3 will you add new colors in future?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.