I'll try to keep up..

Hello!

I see, this is coming a little late.
Looks like I'm the only creator left here. I used to have contact through my Simbook Account, but each one of the others got disabled or left for having no interest in sims anymore. I really can't tell if they come back with TS4, but I of course will go on.

I am currently trying to get my game fixed (weird error showing up) and waiting for the new TSRW to come out, so I can go on with making stuff since ColorMagic is being a meanie beanie to me :(

-W

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.