Hi simmers !



I'm so sorry for that I'm not active...So let me explain everything...
I have so much to do in school that sometimes I can't even log in here,on facebook or on tumblr...
Second thing was,I finally got some time and I made lipstick...So I tried it in game and nothing was showing ... So I think I need to ask someone who is professional to help me with that thing >.<
And than,I don't have inspiration for other things...The question is what I'm thinking about: Why will someone download sim? xD This is meaning that I'm switching on creating popular people(Lana Del Rey,Justin Bieber etc....)
Also I got some ideas and Serafina&Me are thinking about them....We will release something soon for them.
I also want to learn creating makeup.
And also Serafina&Me made photography page so feel free to check it out and apply If you want :D
We are searching for potential sims ( you can be popular or not,that doesn’t matter so apply)with unique,sexy,sweet etc. sims. (Male and female)


     ▬ECampbell






Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.