Sheer Eyebrows - by WhiteCrow



Skintone by NV (V.07); Hair by NewSea/Simmerstore; Eyeliner by Gosik; Nose highlighter and eyebags by Tifa

Hey, hey.


Yes, I am still living on this planet, but frankly only for some days now. :)

I've made new eyebrows, i hope you like them, i find them very realistic.

-New eyebrows for teen~elder
-both gender
-fully handpainted texture



Goodbye. (:


Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.