Faith Roney by_andreasdreamsimblr


Hey there, thank you all so much for following me, this is my 200th follower gift part 1, I’ll upload part 2 later.
This time I created this really charming young lady Faith Roney. :)

Age:21

Traits: Good, Grumpy,  Bookworm;▬Favroite Food: Fruit Parfait;▬Favroite Music:Classic;▬Astrological Sign:
Taurus;








▬▬▬▬▬▬Download▬▬▬▬▬▬



Credits▬SkinEyesLipstick


(c)2013 All Rights Reserved andreasdreamsimblr.tumblr.com and sirenitysims1.blogspot.com 


Andrea Leona Crusher



Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

0 awesome comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.